Stories start in different ways.
Our story began with a series of smaller projects in Prague and in the regions. For a time, we added a construction business. And the desire to do things without compromise led us to the realization of our own development projects.
At present, we are engaged in the construction, management and leasing of our own residential and office buildings. Our property portfolio currently comprises more than 1,300 apartments (i.e. approximately 80,000 m2 of residential space) and more than 18,000 m2 of office space.
In the area of rental housing, we focus on expanding our housing stock and gradually improving its quality. The second pillar of our investment strategy is the leasing of office space. In fulfilling this goal, we place emphasis on the prestigious location of the administrative complexes and the professional quality of the services provided.
We carry out a number of activities in the field of social responsibility and charity.
Our Group consists of the companies:
-CIB GROUP, a. s. provides the Group's consulting and administrative activities
-CIB Rental, s.r.o. covers the housing portfolio and its management
-CIB VODIČKOVA CENTRE s.r.o established for the project Vodičkova 33
-Balabenka Office Building, s.r.o. managing the Balabenka office building.
The management of CIB GROUP is currently entrusted to the Executive Director Dušan Koňařík.
Strategic issues are decided by the Board of Directors, composed of Hana Formánková, Alois Přibyl and Pavel Španko.
The ultimate owners of the Group are Alois Přibyl and Pavel Španko.
- Successfully managing the decline in real estate demand due to the Covid-19 pandemic and
stabilizing all portfolios.
- Preparation and start of extensive reconstruction of the Vodičkova 33 building.
- Continuation of the urban planning of Písnice, including the preparation of thermal insulation of some buildings.
- Obtaining the international BREEAM in-use certificate "VERY GOOD" for the Balabenka
- Sale of a residential portfolio in Klatovy.
- Sale of the office building Delta Haus.
- Public presentation of the completed urban study of the Prague Písnice housing estate.
- Completion of the restructuring of the housing portfolio through a merger of companies, the
apartments in Písnice were incorporated together with other housing portfolios throughout the
Czech Republic into the newly established company CIB Rental, s.r.o.
- Refinancing of the housing portfolio following the completed merger of the companies.
- Launch of the information portal pisnice.com.
- Opening of a Client Point for Písnice tenants directly on the estate, including facilities for the administration department.
- New CIB GROUP headquarters in the EDISON building in Jeruzalémská Street.
- Sale of an office building in Prague's Kačerov district.
- Purchase of a shopping centre in Prague Písnice.
- Purchase of the building Vodičkova 33 in the centre of Prague.
- Revitalisation of the housing portfolio in Klatovy.
- Purchase of 740 apartments in Prague Písnice.
- Successful completion of the investment plan of the Balabenka project, the building fully leased
after construction modifications.
- Successful completion of the investment plan of the Delta Haus project, the building fully leased after complete reconstruction.
- Completion of the construction of the Balabenka office building and search for new tenants.
- Complete reconstruction of the Delta Haus office building and search for new tenants.
- Gradual sale of repaired and fully occupied commercial buildings in the regions (formerly owned by
Komerční banka) to local investors.
- Purchase of the Balabenka office building in Prague.
- Takeover of the vacant office building Delta Haus in Prague Vinohrady.
- Commencement of reconstruction of apartment buildings in Prague – Chodov and Prosek.
- Complete reconstruction of apartment buildings in Prague – Strašnice and Hostivař.
- Purchase of 100 apartments in Prague – Chodov and Prosek.
- Purchase of an apartment building in Klatovy with 50 apartments.
- Complete reconstruction of residential buildings in Liberec partly financed from the EU Operational Programme.
- Reconstruction of administrative buildings purchased from Komerční banka and their gradual occupation by new tenants.
- Exit from the construction business.
- Purchase of 300 housing units in Liberec.
- Purchase of an office building in Prague – Kačerov.
- Purchase of seven office buildings from Komerční banka and their partial leaseback to Komerční banka.
- The exit of overseas investors as a result of the financial crisis in the USA and the takeover of CIB
GROUP by its management.
- Focusing the company's strategy on the real estate market, expanding its portfolio of residential and commercial properties.
- Implementation of a new generation information system for the management of the housing and
- Joining INTEGRA Stavby, a.s. (formerly Integra Liberec, a.s.).
- Preparation of reconstruction of residential buildings in Hrádek nad Nisou.
- Purchase of 270 apartments in Hrádek nad Nisou by public auction.
- Purchase of the first housing complex of former company apartments in Prague – Hostivař and
Strašnice with 150 housing units.
- Starting a construction business (purchase of a company engaged in the production of building materials).
- Establishment of CIB GROUP by foreign investors (formerly CANADIAN INVESTMENT BRIDGE).